Outboard Motors: Four Stroke
Another four-stroke champion to test. The single-cylinder 6 Hp Oyster is the only product in Europe with an OHC (Over Head Cam) structure, the overhead camshaft that reduces exhaust emissions to a minimum. It is a high performance, light, compact product with low fuel consumption. Clean as a 4-stroke and easy to manage as a 2-stroke.
|Max. R.P.M.||5000 / 5500|
|Motor type||4 stroke OHV|
|Swept volume c.c.||135|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||57 x 53|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Separate 12 or built-in 1,6 Separate 12 or built-in 1,8|
|Lubrication||Forced with mechanical lobe-pump|
|Alternator||Optional 12V/70W with regulator|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Underwater through propeller|
|Steering system||Bar with twist grip throttle control and steering friction adjustment|
|Trim adjustment||Manual (4 pos) with trim for navigation in shallow waters|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R + 360° shaft rotation|
|Available shaft versions||C. - L.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with built-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (Kg)||27|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.