Outboard Motors: Four Stroke
KILLER WHALE 100XS E.F.I. NEW
Killer Whale is a 4 cylinder, 16 valve in-line outboard engine with a double overhead camshaft (DOHC) fitted with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): a micro-computer analyses and adjusts the air/fuel mix to perfection based on conditions of use. The main features are immediate acceleration and the noisless of the engine.
|Power Hp||100xs EFI|
|Motor type||4 stroke DOHC - 16V|
|Swept volume c.c.||2670|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||94x96,2|
|N° Cylinders||4 on line|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Not Applicable|
|Lubrication||Forced (Oil sump)|
|Alternator||Standard 12V / 420W with regulator|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Under-water through propeller|
|Steering system||Remote steering system with remote control box|
|Type of remote control box provided (for the version with remote control box)||Single lever binnacle with safety switch|
|Trim adjustment||Power Trim/Tilt|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||L. - XL.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with built-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (kg.)||216|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.
- The 4T EFI V-6 with 200, 225 and 250 HP engines, individual and in a counter-rotating pair, available exclusively in package formula with the wide range of Selva Marine pneumatic and fibreglass boats.