Outboard Motors: Four Stroke
BLUE WHALE 250 E.F.I.
The Blue Whale is the best you can fi nd. With its 3352 cc, this V-6 cylinder engine with variable timing is the most technically advanced 4 stroke in its category with exceptional thrust, speed and breathtaking progression along with low fuel consumption. It is fi tted with LAN digital devices and can be interfaced with electronic equipment with NMEA 0183 protocol. It is available exclusively in package formula with the wide range of Selva Marine pneumatic and fibreglass boats.
|Power Hp||250 EFI|
|Motor type||4 stroke DOHC - 24V with VTC direct acting|
|Swept volume c.c.||3352|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||94 x 80,5|
|N° Cylinders||6 a V 60°|
|Fuel||Petrol (for specifications see the user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||Not provided|
|Lubrication||Forced (oil sump)|
|Alternator||Standard 12V / 550W with regulator|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Under-water through propeller|
|Steering system||Remote steering system with remote control box|
|Type of remote control box provided (for the version with remote control box)||Single lever binnacle or flush (depending on the boat) with safety switch|
|Trim adjustment||Power Trim/Tilt|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||XL. - UL.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with built-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (kg.)||278|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.
- The 4T EFI V-6 with 200, 225 and 250 HP engines, individual and in a counter-rotating pair, available exclusively in package formula with the wide range of Selva Marine pneumatic and fibreglass boats.