Outboard Motors: Two Stroke
Essential construction lines, easy to maintain and run, silent, sturdy and reliable with reduced fuel consumption and towing capacity. This twin-cylinder, in a wide range of horse powers and powers, has qualities that never cease to amaze, combined with an incredibly reasonable price. It's also available with electric ignition and fitted with a sturdy mechanism for navigating in shallow waters. For it to be appreciated there is no need to mention that Naxos is one of the most popular outboard motor in the world.
|Motor type||2 Stroke|
|Swept volume c.c.||260|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||58x49|
|N° Cylinders||2 on line|
|Intake ports||4 ports, with corrected crossflow|
|Induction||1 pump + 1 carburettor|
|Fuel||Petrol + Marine oil (for specifiations and mix ratios, see user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||23|
|Ignition||C.D.I. - Electronic capacitor discharge - fully sealed capacitor discharge for each cylinder|
|Ignition timing||Automatic Electronic programmed to suit R.P.M.|
|Alternator||Optional 12V/70W with rectifier|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Bilateral, underwater with depression by propeller|
|Steering system||Bar with twist grip throttle control and steering friction adjustment|
|Type of remote control box provided||Accessory, Single lever|
|Suspension||Disk silent block|
|Trim adjustment||5 positions by pin location|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||C. - L.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with build-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (Kg)||30|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.
- The 2 stroke outboard carburated engines are not intended for installation on recreational craft
- within the European Union, because they have not been certified for compliance with the exhaust
- and noise emissions requirements of the DIRECTIVE 1994/25/EC as amended by Directive 2013/53/EU relating to recreational craft.