Outboard Motors: Two Stroke
The Antibes is a twin cylinder engine and is fitted with a rotary reed valve, with the function of crankshaft middle bearing, produced using a steel precision casting process. It is equipped with a rubber plopeller boss which protect the trasmission parts from any damage caused from impacts.
|Motor type||2 Stroke|
|Swept volume c.c.||489|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||72x60|
|N° Cylinders||2 on line|
|Intake ports||4 ports, with corrected crossflow|
|Induction||1 pump + 1 carburettor|
|Fuel||Petrol + Marine oil (for specifiations and mix ratios, see user manual)|
|Fuel tank (L)||23|
|Ignition||C.D.I. - Electronic capacitor discharge - fully sealed capacitor discharge for each cylinder|
|Ignition timing||Automatic Electronic programmed to suit R.P.M.|
|Alternator||Optional 12V/70W with rectifier|
|Cooling||Water cooled with pump-forced circulation|
|Exhaust||Bilateral, underwater with depression by propeller|
|Steering system||Bar with twist grip throttle control and steering friction adjustment|
|Type of remote control box provided||Accessory, Single lever|
|Suspension||Disk silent block|
|Trim adjustment||5 positions by pin location|
|Direction reversal||Mechanical A-F-R|
|Available shaft versions||C. - L.|
|Standard propeller type||3-bladed with build-in spring drive|
|Weight basic version (Kg)||53|
- Some models may not be available in all countries, or they may have different, non-standard
- horse powers. Depending on the different national legislative requirements. (For further details
- consult the current price list).
- The data contained in this table are to be considered as approximate and Selva Marine reserves
- the right to modify the technical characteristics, materials,
- construction, weights, etc. without any forewarning or obligations.
- The 2 stroke outboard carburated engines are not intended for installation on recreational craft
- within the European Union, because they have not been certified for compliance with the exhaust
- and noise emissions requirements of the DIRECTIVE 2013/53/EU relating to recreational craft.